- Vinyl siding is cost effective, durable and gives the home the appearance of quality wood at a fraction of the cost.
- Vinyl siding is the most popular choice when it comes to home siding materials.
- 100% vinyl siding is highly durable. It stands up to extreme weather conditions and will not blister, peel, flake, corrode or crack. It is virtually maintenance-free.
- Vinyl siding is available in a variety of thicknesses. The thicker the siding is, the more rigid and durable it is, thus providing a longer life expectancy.
- Each panel is nailed to the house in a "loose" fasten to allow for expansion and contraction to occur during varying temperatures and changing weather conditions. It never needs painting because of the UV protection in the vinyl siding.
Benefits of vinyl siding include:
- Many colors/Darker colors with fade-resistant technology
- Wood-grain texture resembling real wood siding
- Resist pests, dents and dings and won't warp, buckle or crack
- Insulating value up to R-4
- Lower heating and cooling costs
- Periodic washing
- Our siding experts will perform your vinyl siding installation. The install is finished quickly because of the simple locking mechanisms of the panels. Vinyl siding is low maintenance because it never needs painting, unlike wood siding.
- The only maintenance it really requires is that it should be washed periodically to remove mold, mildew and dirt from its surface.
In recent years, long length vinyl siding (20-25 foot panels) has become available in more profiles and colors. This option reduces laps and creates a better overall appearance. Contact us for more information and to learn more about the vinyl projects we’ve done.