Community Living Excellence
The larger the scale of your project, the longer it will take to measure, order, and plan for its completion. So, if your organization is contemplating a project this year, now is the time to contact our office to get the process in motion. As members of CAI, SMA understands the needs of Property Managers and board members.
Our team is experienced in:
- Negotiating fair settlements with insurance companies on behalf of associations
- Communicating with Property Managers and board members
- Meeting deadlines
- Planning large scale projects and performing the work as clean and efficiently as possible.
- We also understand that your situation may call for a cost effective bid proposal.
"SMA crews followed the instructions of a clean and safe job-site and are courteous [to] the homeowners. They have also demonstrated the ability to work with insurance adjustors, vendors, homeowners, City Building Inspectors and Property Managers at a high level of professionalism."
- Paul Bozonie/New Concepts Management Group, Inc.
"I just want to take a moment to thank you for all the work you've done for me on the Northwoods Townhomes and the Eagle Lake Condominiums the last couple of years. I look forward to having you work another project and please feel free to use me as a reference."
- Brad Catton/Homefront Management